Stylish raincoats in Australia has been our ‘thing’ for a long time now so we thought it’s high time we shared some of the quirky things about our brand that we love!
We’ve been making stylish raincoats in Australia for 34 years!
2.Our longest standing team member is Sue, who looks after all things finance. She’s been with us in Melbourne for 29 years.
3. Next up, our CEO Stuart is approaching his 26th year within the Rainbird family!
4.If everyone who had ever bought a STOWawayraincoat was in the MCG, we’d fill it multiple times over!
5.All of our clothes are created in-house by our own team of weatherproof design experts. Occasionally, we’ll team up on a collaboration collection with some awesome Australian artist as well. Who says raincoats have to be boring?! We make sure that everything that leaves our warehouse is nothing but the best (which is why we have a famous 3 Year Warrantyon all products!)
6. Since 2010 we’ve been supporting theTour De Cure riders donating their red stylish raincoats, in turn helping the Tour De Cure team in their quest to cure cancer. The dedicated team at TDC have so far achieved phenomenal (and heartwarming) results; funding 266 cancer projects resulting in 21 significant cancer breakthroughs.
7. We’ve got a part time office pooch called Hugo – the red haired Labradoodle (he’s best friends with Sue… she has the treats!) Every now and then he even models for us too!
8. Right now, for the third year running you can see our jackets keeping the I’m A Celebrity contestants warm, dry and comfortable in the South African jungle. You’ll even spot Chris and Julia in some Rainbird too!
9. Every Rainbird product is named after something in the sky, be it comets, galaxies or satellites.
10. Rainbird Clothing has a sibling brand: Rainbird Workwear. The Workwear team make sure you can get the job done safely & comfortably.
So if it’s stylish Raincoats in Australia that you’re after… you’re luckily in the right place!
Hello there! Our warehouse team are busy doing our yearly stock take, this sadly means no orders will be despatched from 27/09/18 – 05/10/18. You can still however place your order making the most of our week long free postage. We will then Express Post your order out to you on Mon 08/10/18 or Tues 19/10/18 at no extra charge. Apologies for the inconvenience, any questions please call 1300 000 250 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and apologies again for the inconvenience from the team at Rainbird