When you choose Rainbird, you are choosing to work with an exciting Australian brand, backed by solid service and a passionate, dedicated team. Every Rainbird garment is created to deliver our core brand values. That’s our promise!
Standard Shipping $10 – Standard shipping within Australia takes 4-6 business days.
Express Shipping $18 – Express Shipping within Australia takes 1-3 business days.
International Shipping $25 – International Shipping takes 7-10 business days.
Shipping Insurance $2 – Shipping insurance can be added to your order for an additional AUD $2.00. This covers the cost for goods up to AUD $500.00 and can be included with any type of shipping.
Need to Return (Non-Faulty) or Exchange something?
We are committed to customer satisfaction – if you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within 21 days from your order confirmation date.
Please download this form here and fill it in correctly (making sure you reference your 4-digit packing list number). This form should be included in the package you are returning.
Follow the below steps for Non-Faulty Returns /Exchanges:
- Items must be in original condition as received, with all labels still attached. Returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn or had tags removed will not be accepted
- Garments must not have been worn
- Returns form must accompany goods, download here
- Returns will be refunded minus the original postage cost you paid when placing your order. Please ensure you obtain the proof of postage until it arrives back with us.
- Your exchange will be posted back to you free of charge. If your exchange item is higher or lower in value please contact our Customer Service Team to organise payment, or to process the refund amount. You can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Services Team on 1300 000 250
If exchanging your item we cannot guarantee your selection will be available at the time of processing; in the unfortunate case this arises our Customer Service team will contact you as soon as possible.
Textile House Returns Department
C/O Fastline International Pty Ltd
28 Saintly Drive
TRUGANINA VIC 3029
Please make sure it is packaged up properly and can’t get damaged on the way – the goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Make sure you include your returns form.
Please ensure adequate postage is affixed, as cash on delivery returns will not be accepted. We also recommend you send your return back via a track-able method of postage, as Rainbird will not be responsible for lost or missing parcels, and all goods are your responsibility until they reach us.
Faulty or Incorrect Item Returns
In the unfortunate case you receive an incorrect order or have a fault with your garment please accept our apologies, simply e-mail email@example.com or call our Customer Services Team on
1300 000 250. Please have your 4 digit packing list number handy.
We may ask you to provide the following:
- The original receipt or proof of purchase (within 3 years)
- E-mail an image of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rainbird Clothing items have a 3 Years Warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
Any Questions regarding our Returns/Exchanges?
Contact us here or call 1300 000 250
What conditions do returned items need to be in?
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition (unworn) with tags attached (unless faulty).
What happens if I want to make an exchange and it’s not the same value?
Please contact our Customer Service Team to refund the difference or take payment if the cost is higher. You can fill out the downloadable form here, e-mail email@example.com or call 1300 000 250.
Your exchange will be posted back to you free of charge.
When will my return be processed?
Once we receive your package, we’ll check the item(s) to see if our returns policy has been met. Once approved, we’ll process the refund within 5 business days. Your refund will be processed using your original method of payment excluding postage. Please allow for three to five business days for refunds to appear in your account due to bank processing times.
Are my items covered by a warranty?
Our product is made with a passion that drives us to develop industry-leading technologies. This commitment to quality is built into every garment. All Rainbird Clothing products have been carefully crafted with advanced technical innovations and attention to detail. We guarantee it!
That’s why we have a 3 year warranty on our apparel products. The warranty does not cover accessories.
What is your 3 Year Warranty?
Rainbird garments have been carefully crafted with the highest quality materials and attention to detail.
We take pride in the workmanship and quality of our products which is why we back our products with a 3 year warranty.
All Rainbird products are tried, tested and trusted because we believe that no matter the weather, you deserve to be happy, warm and dry.
Our 3 year warranty seal incorporates this message and is used as a mark of trust and authenticity. For more information click here.
Corporate & group sales
We offer a range of corporate and group sales options.
Choose from our extensive selection of ready-made products or work with our team to custom design corporate outerwear specifically for your organisation. Draw inspiration from an extensive range of tried and tested garments or design an original – the choice is yours.
As an Australian owned company built on passion, innovation and experience we have one goal: to provide value for money outerwear that allow our customers to look great and be protected in any environment.
To take your corporate image to the next level, call Rainbird on 1300 000 250 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
The information we collect about you helps us to clarify your needs so we can look after you better. We use this information to personalize your experience when you visit us but we do not sell this information to any other party.
1. The information we collect and what it’s used for:
- Name and email: This is used to address you by name and send occasional emails.
- Marketing information: This is used to customise the information we send or present to you on our site. We do not sell, publish or give away information to any other party that can be directly associated with you. Sometimes, we do need to share some of your data with third parties authorised to distribute your orders or process your application.
- Please be aware that we may be forced to disclose information to the government under certain circumstances. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to disclose information to law enforcement or other government officials if it is demanded in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
- Although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information will remain private.
- We do not sell, publish or give away information that can be directly associated to you to any other party.
2. The security of your information:
- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We do not sell, publish or give away any customer contact information or personal details of any kind to other parties.
3. How to change your details or opt out completely
You can opt out of receiving information from us at any point. Simply visit our site and click “Unsubscribe” which is located in your personalised panel. To change your details, click “Edit my Info” at the bottom of the personalised panel.
Official Terms & Conditions of the Rainbird Rewards Program
You must sign-up to Rainbird online here.
You must be signed-up to Rainbird online prior to making purchases for rewards points to accumulate.
Rewards points will not accumulate until you have signed-up online.
Every time you purchase items you will accumulate points that can be used to obtain discounts on products of your choice.
When you spend $200 in cumulative purchases (200 points) you will automatically be entitled to receive a $20 Rainbird Reward Voucher to use on your next purchase.
Once a Reward Voucher is issued, the corresponding 200 points will be deducted from the balance remaining on your Rainbird account.
Rewards Vouchers have no cash value and can only be redeemed for online purchases from the official Rainbird website online store. Rewards Vouchers are not transferable or convertible to cash.
The Reward Voucher can be used toward the purchase of any Rainbird product available for sale at www.rainbird.com.au from the official Rainbird website and multiple Reward Vouchers can be used toward a single transaction.
Unused accumulated points or Rewards Vouchers will expire 30 June each year.
Participants are responsible for the proper use of their rewards vouchers once awarded, and their acceptance of their reward releases Rainbird, Rainbird its partners and affiliates and their respective advertising and promotional agencies from all liability relating to the promotion or the reward.
Rainbird reserves the right to disqualify any individual who has rewards vouchers through unauthorized transactions or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Rainbird reserves the right to change the terms of this promotion or terminate it at any time without prior notice.
Rainbird assumes no responsibility for any failure, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, or computer transmission during the promotional period.