Returns and Exchanges
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO GARMENTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE RAINBIRD ON-LINE STORE.
We are committed to customer satisfaction – if you receive any merchandise that you are unhappy with for any reason, simply return it to us within 21 days (free returns), in the condition that you received it and we’ll happily exchange or refund for you. We’ll also ship your exchange request back to you, for free! Any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-faulty returns and exchanges:
Should you change your mind, not received the correct product or maybe you ordered the wrong size, we will happily exchange or refund your purchase providing:
- The items are returned within 21 days of purchase with the original receipt or proof of purchase
- Items must be in original condition as received, with all labels/tickets attached
- Garments must not have been worn
- Returns form must accompany goods
- Returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn and tags removed will not be accepted
Faulty returns and exchanges:
Rainbird Clothing items have a 3 Years Warranty against faulty materials and workmanship. Items can be returned after 21 days and up to 3 years after purchase if the product is faulty and under warranty.
Please provide the following:
- The original receipt or proof of purchase within 3 years
- Items that have been worn must be washed and in a sanitary condition
How do I return an item?
To request a refund or to exchange an item complete the returns form downloadable below, fill in accordingly and follow the steps.
How do I get the return to you?
Ensure you’ve packaged up the goods inside a satchel and return them in the same condition received. We offer free returns, please send to:
Replied Paid 84272, Textile House Returns Department, C/O Fastline International Pty Ltd, 28 Saintly Drive, TRUGANINA VIC 3029, AUSTRALIA.
Keep your proof of postage as Textile House/ Rainbird Clothing will not be responsible for lost or missing parcels, and all goods are your responsibility until they reach us.
If you’d like to exchange your item we recommend checking the availability of the product you’re wishing to exchange for via contacting our Customer Support team on 1300 000 250 or email@example.com. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee your request will be available at the time of processing, and if this is the case you will be contacted about an alternative option.
Securely pack the items and post back to the provided address (returns/exchanges are free, please retain your proof of postage) and include the Returns/Exchanges form that can be downloaded below.
Where can I download the form from?
You can download the form right here!
What condition do items need to be in?
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). Items being returned due to being faulty and have been worn must be washed and in a sanitary condition.
What happens if I want to make an exchange and it’s not the same value?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 00 250 so we can refund or take further payment for the same value of the exchanged product.
When will my return be processed?
Once your parcel has been received please allow 5-10 business days for your refund/exchange to appear in your bank account, we will process a refund using your original method of payment excluding postage and handling. Your banks processing times may vary.
Are my items covered by a warranty?
Our product is made with a passion that drives us to develop industry-leading technologies. This commitment to quality is built into every garment. Your garment has been carefully crafted with advanced technical innovations and attention to detail. We guarantee it!
That’s why we have a 3 year warranty on our apparel products. The warranty does not cover accessories and footwear.
Standard Shipping within Australia takes 4-6 business days and does not require a signature to be delivered.
Shipping cost within Australia: $10
International Shipping takes 7-10 business days
International Shipping Cost: $25
Corporate & Group Sales
We offer a range of corporate and group sales options.
Choose from our extensive selection of ready-made garments or work with our team to custom design corporate outerwear specifically for your organisation. Draw inspiration from an extensive range of tried and tested garments or design an original – the choice is yours.
As an Australian owned company built on passion, innovation and experience we have one goal: to provide high-quality outerwear that allows our customers to look great and be protected in any environment.
To take your corporate image to the next level, call Rainbird on 1300 000 250 or email us at email@example.com
Security & privacy terms & conditions
We are committed to protecting your privacy.
The information we collect about you helps us to clarify your needs so we can look after you better. We use this information to personalise your experience when you visit us but we do not sell this information to any other party.
1. The information we collect and what it’s used for:
- Name and email: This is used to address you by name and send occasional emails.
- Marketing information: This is used to customise the information we send or present to you on our site. We do not sell, publish or give away information to any other party that can be directly associated with you. Sometimes, we do need to share some of your data with third parties authorized to distribute your orders or process your application.
- Please be aware that we may be forced to disclose information to the government under certain circumstances. At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to disclose information to law enforcement or other government officials if it is demanded in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
- Although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information will remain private.
- We do not sell, publish or give away information that can be directly associated to you to any other party.
2. The security of your information:
- We are committed to protecting your privacy.
- We do not sell, publish or give away any customer contact information or personal details of any kind to other parties.
3. How to opt out of Rainbird news and updates e-mail
You can opt out of receiving e-mails from us at any point. Simply click “Unsubscribe” which is located at the bottom of the e-mail received from us.
4. Who to contact about privacy issues. If you have any concerns regarding privacy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org