JOIN THE RAINBIRD FAMILY AS AN AMBASSADOR!
Calling all adventurers (the big, the small and everything in between).
We love adventures! To us, being in the great outdoors isn’t just about hiking your favourite trail, it can be just as much about a beach side cycle or a stroll to check out your new neighborhood café (or your commute to the gym!). We want to see how Rainbird products seamlessly integrate into your daily life and routines (as well as weekend exploring!).
We’re not about the number of followers you have, we’re about good photography and a love of the outdoors. We’re here to build a community of like minded people who thrive on being out in the fresh air, conquering new adventures (big or small) and appreciate the good things in life.
As a brand, we operate on these values that we feel are integral to a positive relationship. Passion, Success, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Fun!
Be sure to do your research before you apply, check out our instagram, read our blog, research what products can you see fitting into your lifestyle? Still think we’re a great fit for each other? Scroll to read the below and fill out the short application form at the bottom of the page.
What we can do for you
1. We will supply you with a minimum of a $500 Rainbird wardrobe, with products of your choice (stock levels allowing).
2. Opportunity to apply for a monetary sponsorship for an upcoming adventure where some Rainbird gear would be featured
3. Paid photoshoot opportunities (location dependent, note we are based in Melbourne where most of the photography is done, but do chat to us and we’ll see what opportunities there may be!)
4. Recognition on our soon-to-launch dedicated ambassador page on the Rainbird Clothing website. You’ll always be credited for your work on our website and social media profiles (where possible we’ll link directly back to you)
5. Rainbird will provide online discounts and competition opportunities for your followers
6. Special discount for your friends and family (up to 6 online vouchers per ambassador)